when a man's knowledge is not in order
the more of it has the greater will be
his confusion...

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tag team with Kak Nim !!!

Venue : NBKara's office, Prima Saujana
Time : 1200hrs
Date : 02nd Dec 2008


Chintaaa...


biscuits made by Kak Nim...


Kak Nim + Kak Norhayati Berahim


Kak Lily + Kak Nim


Nora Ismail + Kak Nim
(sorry Kak Nim for exposing too many of your picts...hehehe)
p/s: ada royalti ke?


story behind the picts : Kak Yati, Kak Nim and Kak Lily
was watching Nora Ismail, who was bz with her "epal hijau"
...


at this moment, Kak Yati was bz TT her book
for Kak Nim...


this is Kak Sue with the billsss...ampun ya Kak Sue...
asyik snap gambar je...^__^


story behind the picts : how happy they r, at
this moment it was about mangkuk kertas, pinggan
kertas...polesterine...laminate...hehehe



this is my first book of Kak Yati's...very2
much full of sentimental value ^__^

why? the book remind me of the
hard time...emmm...


Kak Yati + me...

It was fun...I'm really happy that I can met with Kak Norhayati Berahim. It was a pleasure, actually... She is a woman that is sooo special...I believe that...it was reflected all over her writing all this while...inspire...what I should call...passion...what I feel from it...
n preserverance in facing the world...she knows how to standing still when the world shaking... emm...if people ask me, why I like Norhayati Berahim...it is soo simple...I like her because she is Norhayati Berahim... ^__^

___________________________________________________________________
kindness is a language the dumb can speak
and the deaf can hear and understand...

1 comments:

....budak id.... said...

ar® here...
what a small world... k.anim kwn k.wani...?? hahahah...
krem slm kat kak yati.... nnt bleh sruh dia wat citer pasal org yg keje cam kita plak.. "a hard time with lady bos..." huhuhuhuhu


Designed by Blog Need Money